Friday, February 2, 2007

ah so stupid

Beer battered frogs legs? I'm in. They go right along with the gator bites in the Keys.
Hey, I have been to a St Rose game; not in the past 15 years, but I've been. Also, they outdraw both UAlbany and Siena women's teams. I t is better basketball and about 800 to 1,000 do show up. It's just that the reporters and editors with no brains and no lives in this market pin their "careers" and meaningless lives on covering Division I hoops, even if it is terrible.
Seen Siena or UAlbany women play lately? Or how 'bout that scintillating one-point win the Siena men had over that 0-22 Iona team the other night? The MAAC is set up for a bunch of slow, ole white guys to try to live vicariously through some mediocre basketball players. I can't believe you, of all people, buy into this Division I basketball smoke and mirrors scam. You are such a miopic maroon.
Stu

4 comments:

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

OK Sports fans:
So Sparky & Stu do superbowl picks? I think it is time to go o record, guys.

Don and Sher said...

OK, it is now Tuesday, who kidnapped Sparky and Stu?

Anna Phylactic-Shock said...

Well, last I saw Sparky and Stu, they were cutting a rug to a band at Katie's!! So, who knows where those boys ended up... but I got money on them being at the Nail tomorrow!!

Emolion said...

Anna be right. See you at The Nail.