Wednesday, February 7, 2007

now, back to our sponsors

Hey, putz.
Wow, get lost for a couple of days and people start to get nervous. I was heading to Beantown for the Beanpot and as the song goes, "I took a wrong turn and I just kept going." Ended up cutting a rug at a place called Jugs with a girl called Linda Lou, when in walked a man with a gun in his hand and he was looking for you know who.
Took another look at your last post and it still pisses me off. You are such an idiot. Everyone knows Division I basketball around here sucks, but take a good look, Einstein, SO DOES DIVISION I HOCKEY! Six regular-season games left, and if this was the old format, Union and RPI would be left out of the playoffs. The Little U should always be near the bottom, because they don't give scholarships. What's Opie's excuse across the river? Can't deal with real student/athletes? THIS AIN'T DENVER, OPIE. Get used to it.
And just because Division I basketball sucks doesn't mean you start covering bad Division II or Division III basketball that no one gives a shit about. Shit, we should be covering Hudson Valley. There are more local kids on those two basketball teams than all the Division I, II and III teams combined. How about hitting a high school hockey game once in a while, give more coverage to wrestling? BUT, NO. The party line is to cover what the competition covers, and that means beat writers are tied up with advances, notebooks, games, etc., and have no time for anything else. Why am I splainin' this to you, Lucy? You're too brain dead to understand.
Where's the Advil? I feel a headache coming on.
Sparky

No comments: