Wednesday, February 14, 2007

let it snow, let it snow

Yo, putz
As my man Meatloaf once said, "It's really piling up outside." ENOUGH OF THIS SHIT ALREADY. Good thing I have a good supply of alcohol in the cave. Ain't no Nail on the ogenda tonite.
Hey, how about those cheatin' bastards in NASCAR. Figured after Jimmie Johnson's crew chief got booted out of the Daytona 500 last year, the good old boys would be minding their Ps and Qs this year. BUT NO. Four of them get suspended, and three are employed by the same guy, Ray Evernham, who used to race asphalt modifieds in the Northeast before heading south of the Mason-Dixon. Someone might want to take a serious look at that operation.
Now everyone is whining, boo hoo, what are we going to do. I've got a good idea. Don't just send the crew chief home. SEND THE WHOLE DAMN TEAM HOME, DRIVER AND ALL. After they watch the biggest race of the season from a Barcalounger in Lake Norman with a Budweiser in their hand, you can bet your ass they won't be cheating anymore.
Hey, I figured out why Capital Region media covers Division I basketball and not Division I hockey. Siena and Albany are playing for league titles, and RPI and Union are playing to stay out of the cellar. RPI WILL NEVER BE BACK. Mark my words.
Think I'll let the sled dogs out for a while.
Sparky.

No comments: