Sunday, January 14, 2007

Goon-ess Me

I like the penalty minutes watch most years. I think it is a little tougher to rate players this year because many officials in the ECAC are calling the game differently than in the past and apparently than officials in the other leagues if you listen to coaches who have played in ECAC buildings this year. I recall one ECAC game where 14 of 22 penalties assessed were for hooking. The last time I saw that many hookers in one night I was working in the Combat Zone in Boston.
There needs to be a little more consistency in the way games are called around the country.

Hey, reel in those voices will ya? When your brain is busy they start calling me. I've got enough to deal with on my own without having to deal with your demons.
Stu

1 comment:

Metal Fabrication Scottsdale said...

This was lovely, thanks for writing this