Friday, January 5, 2007

There's still hope

Stu, my man
Did you see where Jim Lampley was arrested on domestic violence charges? Seems the 57-year-old letch, who even has some miles on you, was knocking around his 28-year-old girlfriend, who just happens to be a former Miss California. From what I read, The Lamp Man was juiced up on alcohol and dope when they got into an argument and he let loose. Whiskey and wacky tabacky? Hey, Lamp Man, stop listening to Hotel California and step into the 21st century. Hell, if I'm dating a 28-year-old former beauty queen, she can put a dog collar on me! And one of Lamp Man's three ex-wives said that he's such a sweetheart, she can't imagine him ever doing something like that. Gag me!
Maybe you can start picking up Lamp Man's leftovers, putz.
Repeat after me: BOISE STATE, BOISE STATE, BOISE STATE.
Sparky

No comments: