Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Well, bust my brackets

Hey, Stu, help me out here.
I know I'm a little slow, but I'm not getting this whole BracketBusters thing. Where's the love when the Spayed Danes get sent to Boise and the Halos draw a dogshit team from a dogshit conference? Can you decline to participate if you get a raw deal? If this is the way the Danes and Fran's Failures are going to be treated, why bother? JUST SAY NO.
Good thing that don't have this crap in college hockey. The Engineers would be getting sent to Alabama-Huntsville and Union would be heading to MapQuest to find out how the hell to get to Mankato.
I see Anna's got her dander up about Barbaro finally getting Jimi Hedrixed. I wonder if they were playing Purple Haze when they stuck him with the big needle? Imagine wasting all that time and money on something that you knew was going to croak anyway. Oh wait, your wife has been doing that for years.
Flipping through the channels at 2 this morning (yes, the cave has cable) and stumbled on Blazing Saddles. Is there a more politically incorrect movie ever made? Love the scene where they're going to build a replica of the town, and the railroad workers show up. "We'll take the niggers and the chinks, but no Irish." Can you imagine trying to sneak that into a movie today? My, my, how the world has changed. Did Alex Karras win an Oscar for his performance as Mongo?
Got to go. The dust bunnies are starting to mate. Where's the hose?
Sparky

No comments: